Velocity Kernel (64-BIT) v11.1 for Yu Yureka/Yureka PLUS
- Re-Built from scratch i.e., the base of the kernel has been revised and improved.
- Switched to a new source (contains improvements to WiFi, Display, Sound, etc.).
- Improved Hardware CRC32 algorithm for ARMv8 (faster than the normal one).
- Full Support for F2FS (up-to-date F2FS Driver).
- Full Support for KEXEC with HARDBOOT.
- Improved the LiveDisplay Driver (several BUG-Fixes and improvements). *NEW
- Full Support for the latest version of Colour Enhancement (a new and improved implementation to make colours look vibrant with more contrast). *NEW
- Support for Kernel-CPUSets.
- Fixed implementation of C and M Gestures (earlier, there values were swapped i.e., M was C and vice-versa). *NEW
- Energy-Efficient and IntelliGent Task Allocation System (more of the tasks will be performed by LITTLE Cluster except for extreme loads such as gaming thereby reducing heat and saving a lot of Battery). *NEW
- Improved IDLE-Battery usage (IDLE-Battery Drain should be almost Zero). *NEW
- Improved the BFQ Scheduler with support for Hierarchical Scheduling.
- System-Wide tweaks to improve the smoothness of kernel.
- Fixed Vibration Intensity Control.
- Fixed WestWood+ TCP Congestion Algorithm.
- Improved compatibility with ROMs i.e., Torch Toggle won’t disappear after flashing the kernel. *NEW
- Minor BUG-Fixes and Improvements.
Download Link (Monetized. If you feel my work is appreciable and want to boost my motivation, then please use this link. It is simple, just follow the instructions. 😉 )—
- As soon as you click this link, a page will open with a “Skip this Ad” button at the top-right corner (shows up after a count of 5 seconds).
- You need to click that button which opens a new window.
- Now, the main thing is to close that new window before it fully loads as only that new window leads to more ads.
Download Link (Direct)—
Reason for removal of certain main features—
Only AluCard and Darkness Governors are there. These both are Battery-Oriented ones and are regarded as the best. For performance, no governor can match the new Interactive Governor.
Only AutoSMP and AluCard HotPlugs are there. AutoSMP can disable the LITTLE cluster completely and AluCard can disable big cluster. So, both of these can perform all the hotplugging tasks.
After a lot of testing, I can confidently say that on Yureka, OCs don’t increase performance. In fact, they decrease it. The main reason for this is the heat-issue of SnapDragon 615 processors.